Saturday 27 August 2011

Age of Conan - Into the Big World

Well, I played for over six hours again last night and finally liberated Tortage, the first city you play in after the tutorial.  It was easier than I thought it would be with a little strategy, sneaking talent and fighting skill which I'm getting pretty good at...so far.

I'm not going to put spoilers here for anyone who may want to try the game.  Some screen shots will show areas I've completed, but will mean nothing to new players or anyone who haven't progressed that far.

I have now visited my characters homeland, however briefly, and am following my quest to regain my heritage and memories of a former life.  Picked up a few quests and used the Pathfinders to travel to a few areas to see the world, then I'll actually do the quests.  Pathfinders are people who take you to various places, much like fast traveling in Oblivion, or actually more like the mages in the guilds in Morrowind.

How's this for a city...Old Tarantia where I am now.   I can't wait to see the rest of the game if it's like this.



High above the city on my mission to free the city.

Fight high above the city.  I had to leave the HUD on because it's too hard to take action pics without it.....and not die!


A city in ruins

Fight with savage Picts. 

Making a sneaky exchange

At the race track in Old Tarantia...just having a look around and wishing for a horse








No comments:

Post a Comment