Friday 29 July 2011

Alice the Spider Mod

I updated my Along Came A Spider mod for Oblivion today with a few minor changes. It's also now at Tesnexus.
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39666
NOTE: I do not use any other companions besides my own creatures so I will not be looking into compatibility with other companion mods. I mention this because of comments regarding a user's CM Partners fighting with Alice.

The problem is NOT with my mod, but either a faction or script issue with CM Partners and I am not going to look into it as I only make my mods compatible with the vanilla game. However, I do use overhaul mods and a number of others without any fighting issues, so I don't see it as my problem.

Edit: That's the reason for the screen shot in the IC Market.   Although it doesn't actually show other companions, it does show a peaceful existence with NPC's.

New Screen shots.  Click to enlarge if desired.


On the steps of the Chapel



Die Necromancer



Zapped






Victory






Peace in the City



No comments:

Post a Comment